Every person that is not paying cash for their real estate investment can expect to hear initial advice from their real estate broker. Your Realtor will be guiding the process, and the information below is excellent information By Tara-Nicholle Nelson
1. Are you a bank, a broker, or both?
2. Will you explain my Good Faith Estimate to me? May I also have a fee sheet or estimate of funds to close?
3. How long will it take to close my loan? How much time will I need for loan and appraisal contingencies?
4. Are there any fees for the mortgage loan application/approval process?
5. How long have you been originating loans? And how long have you been with your company?